Saturday, May 30, 2009

What a croc


Today my friend Mel and I made the trip down to the (Croc INFESTED) Adelaide River to see the jumping crocodiles. I'm swas still feeling a little bit sick, I came down with something on Wednesday, but the trip really perked me up.

The crocodiles were spectacular. There's something about seeing a 4 meter long aggressive killing machine leap out of the water for a chop on stick, but once you've seen it about three of times you pretty much get the idea.

No, I found by the end of the excursion that I was more interested in the fiberglass crocodiles and the endless fun they provide snap happy tourists. Like Mel and me.


Tomorrow is going to be a more serious day as Mel and I get back into our running training. Now that should be spectacular.

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular indeed my friend! We have but a few months before the Sydney Half Marathon and boy will we do it! Thanks for a lovely day today xx

    ReplyDelete