Monday, June 22, 2009

Every week a short one

I still can't believe that it's almost mid winter and I'm still wearing shorts. They are better than jeans because I don't get as hot on my walk to work in the mornings.

This morning I got out of bed just before 6:30 and went for a jog. Sure the weather is a lot cooler in the mornings than what it was when I first arrived, but as I started my morning shuffle I realised it's still very steamy. Boy I love the winter weather up here.

Latley I've been thinking about the time I've spent here so far. Not only have I spent a lot of days wearing shorts (which is strange because back in Newcastle I usually wear jeans, even in the summer), but the weeks have flown by. I realised yesterday I now only have 1 month and 1 day left at work up here. I wounder what's in store for my final Top End month?
No doubt, more days of wearing shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment